View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kibbel
Alt

re: My reasons/to the officers who wanted me out.

It seems there was some kind of misunderstanding about my leaving the guild on Beastdude that caused Ryomaru (my alt) to be g-kicked. I did not leave the guild angry nor did I leave for any personal reasons or conflicts. The core raiders left to join Chaos Theory and I was not able to go with them. The GM of that guild has something against me and I honestly don't know what. We used to get along really well in Council of the Forgotten. As I was not able to go with them I talked to Bullshinto and told him that I was going to go to CofJ. And because of this my loyalty to the guild was brought into question. This does make me angry. I made it a point to show up to every raid on time and ready to go. I ran kara and gruuls without end to gear up people, some of whom frankly did not deserve it, all because I wanted to help the guild grow and progress. I did all of this out of loyalty and out of love and respect for players that I had been with for a while. I did it out of loyalty. I have gotten countless offers to go elsewhere but I stayed. I stayed because wanted to have fun and hang out with good people. Then the core raiders left and I was not able to go with them. Was I to remain and do nothing while they got to progress? Is it right to ask or even demand that I stay when most of the people I stayed for left the guild? They are supposed to return but I am not sure what will happen. That's me being realistic. I have never known players to go on the bigger and better things and then come back. That is saying nothing bad about anyone it's just human nature. If the remaining people don't want my alts in the guild the so be it. But I never, EVER want to hear that I was not loyal! When they left my loyalty for myself came first. If they, who I had stayed for and did my best to help, went on to better things, then I think I deserve to go to better things. And doing so does not make me disloyal. It makes me smart. Smart enough to realize that this situation is not going to change any time soon. So DO NOT smear my name simply because your pissed off at me for doing something I could have at any time but did not. Do NOT put words in my mouth and misconstrue my actions to make me out to be some greedy and uncaring a$$hole. To all those who still believe in my character: thank you. Please keep in contact. I don't this to effect our friendship.

Jump to: